Friday, December 4, 2009

A little bit of Stress relief

Frustrating is the easy word for today. I thought today was going to be a good day. I rolled out of bed on the wrong side of it. I woke up late, but lucky for me I got my daughter to school with a few minutes to spare. That's why I get up earlier than usual. The thing I am most frustrated by is the Social Security system's new rules on how back pay for children is to be used. Before it used to be that back pay was allowed to be used as the parent seemed fit. Well, not anymore. I have to open a bank account for just that money, if I need to use any of it, I have to go to the SSI office, ask in writing, to be able to use the money from the Supervisor. Even then, it can only be used for items pertaining to his disability. Which, geez, that really kills getting a new place with that money like I had planned. So, figuring I need to spend the money a different way, I've been thinking about items, that would make life easier on Naythan. I know we need a better vacuum, considering we have pets. I am thinking about a couple air purifiers and maybe some salt lamps. Other than that I'm completely clueless on things that might help Naythan. Please, my dear readers help me with things that might help him since I do have the resources to do it and get him these items now! Trust me money is no option when it comes to what he needs since it's there for him to get these things.

The next thing I'm frustrated with is that my 6 year old daughter, Lita, decided she was going to push Naythan down the stairs yesterday. Unfortunately, she admitted to it. She'll be talking about it in counseling on Tuesday. Naythan is ok, just was a little shaken up.

The last thing I'm frustrated about is the fact that I'm afraid Naythan is getting sick again. He's been coughing and sneezing all day. He got his allergy meds before bed but he was still coughing in his sleep. I am hoping and praying that it's just allergies and nothing more. Only tomorrow and how he's feeling and acting will tell. He was a bit whiny and cranky today. Well, we'll just have to see.