Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time for a Wish

Right now my wish is for there to be a cure for Cystic Fibrosis that way my little boy can get a chance to just run and play and not have to do all the million things he has to to stay healthy. I want to be able to have a normal little boy who doesn't have to do treatments or to take the pills he has to take. I want a chance to smile each morning and just run out the door without thoughts of what things will I have to make up later, because he won't get a chance to do them this morning. I want to be able to go out to eat without having to pull out pill containers for my 4 year old to be able to eat. I want to just go to regular doctors appointments without having to go to a million more to keep him healthy. I want to be able to let him go play in the dirt, play in the mud, let him just do whatever the other kids would do. I wish I could just start over and find someone else who would have not made my child this way. Then again, I wish that I still did everything the same, because if I hadn't, my son wouldn't be the person he is today. 

Today, I really wish the best for my son. For him to grow up, find his true love, and be happy. That is what I truly wish above all else.